All-Access Adventure Sweepstakes
Are you up for an Adventure?!
Get qualified to win an adventure customized to your interests with Charlene Bower!
How about going to the top of Pikes Peak?
The possibilities for All-Access Adventure Sweepstakes 2016 are endless! Never been to King of the Hammers? Have you been to the Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, UT? No?! Well, Charlene can fix that! Let’s say there’s a place you’ve always wanted to go, but just never got around to it? Or, maybe there is a race that you’ve always wanted to attend but nobody would go with you? Well, not only is getting to your favorite race a possibility, but so is an all access experience like you’d never get on your own.
or head to Moab and walk across the top of a natural arch! (do you see it?)
If you aren’t into the offroad scene, no worries, we can still find something fun to do that will offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity! Say we head to a cool city where we will get you behind the scenes of an interesting company. There are thousands of options!!!
After we pull your name out of the hat on December 15, 2016, we will find out all there is to know about YOU, and then you and Charlene will customize an adventure just for you!
So don’t miss out on this opportunity where you can win not just a trip ~ an Adventure!
Visit the All-Access Adventure website for more information.
There are many ways to qualify, and multiple entries are encouraged!
- Click here to submit your entry through the All-Access Adventure website.
- Find Charlene at any event during the contest period and tell her, “Enter me in the All-Access Adventure Sweepstakes 2016!” Charlene will take your information and enter you on the spot.
- Charlene wants to see the fun stuff you purchased! Take a selfie with anything you have purchased from the Race Team Store, I’m Not Just a Girl, or received via one of our clubs. Post a photo to your Facebook or Instagram account. Tag @BowerMedia, use the hashtag #bowermediaadventureentry and caption your photo “I Want To Win The All-Access Adventure With Charlene”. Make sure you are following @BowerMedia for your post to count. Follow up your post by emailing email@example.com and title your email “I Want to Win the All-Access Adventure with Charlene.”
What are you waiting for?! Get your entries in!
Only 1 person will win. Will it be YOU? Drawing will be held on December 16, 2015.
You must be 21 years of age or older and be able to cover your travel expenses to and from the adventure location to qualify for the All-Access Adventure 2016 with Charlene Bower.
We don’t like lawyers any more than you do, but ours tell us that you need to read the Official Rules below.
All-Access Adventure Sweepstakes 2016
Sponsored by Bower Motorsports Media, LLC
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by applicable federal or state laws and regulations.
Contest will occur on the Bower Motorsports Media, LLC website at www.bowermedia.com and on the contest landing page at
http://www.bowermedia.com/adventuresweepstakes. Entries for the
All-Access Adventure Sweepstakes 2016 will be accepted during the ENTRY PERIOD beginning December 1, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. PST and will end on December 14, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
Contest participant is providing contest entry information to Bower Motorsports Media, LLC (“Sponsor”) and not to any other party.
Contest is open to anyone 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Proof of applicable travel permission required for entrants. Employees, contractors and immediate family of Bower Media Motorsports, LLC, are not eligible.
HOW TO ENTER
All entries must be received by 11:59 PM PST on December 14, 2016. No purchase necessary to enter.
Ways to enter
1. If you see Charlene Bower at any event during the ENTRY PERIOD, walk up and say hello and mention you want to be entered in the All-Access Adventure Sweepstakes 2016. She will take your information and you will be entered.
2. Watch all of the Bower Media social media sites and newsletters throughout the year for additional free ways to enter. Facebook.com/bowermedia, Twitter.com/bowermedia, Instagram.com/bowermedia, Plus.google.com/+bowermedia, Pinterest.com/charlenebower1
3. Purchase items during the ENTRY PERIOD from the Race Team Store(raceteamstore.com), I’m Not Just a Girl (imnotjustagirl.com) or it’s signature stores on Etsy, Open Sky or Amazon.
4. Take a photo or selfie with anything you have purchased from the Race Team Store(raceteamstore.com) or I’m Not Just a Girl(imnotjustagirl.com) and post during the ENTRY PERIOD on Facebook or Instagram tagging @BowerMedia and use the hashtag #bowermediaadventureentry. Caption your picture “I Want To Win The Adventure With Charlene”. You MUST be following @BowerMedia on Facebook or Instagram to qualify.
5. Register for any of our Bower Media School of Professional Marketing classes: Racer Marketing Class, Racer Marketing Strategy Weekend, Brand Ambassador Class, Social Media Web Class, WordPress Loading Class, or any other class offered during the ENTRY PERIOD by Bower Media School of Professional Marketing.
6. Purchase the Racer Pack or any other services offered from bowermediamarketingschool.com during the ENTRY PERIOD.
7. Join the Bower Media Marketing Club at bowermediamarketingschool.com during the ENTRY PERIOD.
8. Join the Offroad Shirt and Swag Club (shirtswagclub.com) or I’m Not Just A Girl Club (shirtblingclub.com) during the ENTRY PERIOD.
One winner will be determined from all entries received in a random drawing on December 15, 2016 by Bower Motorsports Media, LLC. Only one person will win sweepstakes. One entry per day, per person is allowed. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
The winner of An Adventure of a Lifetime Sweepstakes 2016 wins a customizable experience with Charlene Bower. The trip is customizable by the sweepstakes winner and Charlene Bower. All final destination and adventure decisions are at the sole discretion of Charlene Bower and Bower Motorsports Media, LLC. The sweepstakes winner is responsible for 100% of all travel expenses necessary to get to the destination/adventure and back home. Bower Motorsports Media, LLC will provide meals, accommodations, entertainment (tickets, passes, entry fees) and local transportation (bus, taxi, shuttle). Personal items, gifts(souvenirs), alcohol and gambling are excluded from prize.
Sponsor will notify winner by phone, mail or e-mail and the winner must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the form of which will be provided to winner by Sponsor) within three days of notification attempt or an alternate winner may be selected. If the prize notification letter is returned (or email bounces back) to Sponsor or its designated agent as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal value. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Prize (adventure) must be redeemed by December 31, 2016. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to Sponsor and its designated agents to use the winners’ names, hometowns and likenesses for publicity purposes without any compensation to the winner. By accepting prize, winners and all travelers release Sponsor and prize givers and their agents and affiliates from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participation in the sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize.
CHOICE OF LAW
The sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law provisions. By entering the sweepstakes, you agree that any disputes, claims, causes of action or controversies arising out of or in connection with this sweepstakes shall be resolved on an individual basis by the State and Federal courts covering Santa Clara County, California, which shall have sole jurisdiction of any controversy regarding or arising from the sweepstakes or these Official Rules. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THE COURTS COVERING SANTA CLARA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA AND SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS. Further, you acknowledge and agree that you may only assert claims on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person or entity arising from or in connection with this sweepstakes or these Official Rules.
All entrants assume all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by their participation in this sweepstakes. All entrants release Sponsor and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, their parents, subsidiaries and joint venture companies, as well as their respective officers, directors, and employees, from any such liability.
Sponsor and their respective agents, their parent, subsidiary and joint venture companies, as well as their respective officers, directors, and employees assume no responsibility for any injury (including but not limited to any personal injury or death that may occur in connection with this sweepstakes), damage or losses of any kind to any entrant, or to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or other personal property, relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest, including downloading materials or software. Sponsor and their respective agents, their parent, subsidiary and joint venture companies, as well as their respective officers, directors, and employees are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this event or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. Sponsor and their respective agents, their parent, subsidiary and joint venture companies, as well as their respective officers, directors and employees are not responsible for errors or failures of any kind, including, without limitation, inaccurate transcription of entry information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials, errors in these rules, any human or electronic error, and entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, late, damaged, or returned marked “postage due.” Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Entry Period prior to its scheduled termination and to choose among entries received prior to the date of such early termination. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate sweepstakes at any time. Sponsor reserve the right to review all entries on a rolling basis as they come in. In the event that entry processing challenges or technical malfunctions occur, Sponsor reserves the right to change or discontinue the entry submission procedures. Entrants agree to be bound by these rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person it believes has intentionally violated these rules.